Service Level
Thanks to distributed and redundant technological infrastructure of ProxyNumber, the service availability indicator is 99.9%, ensuring a level that meets the demanding expectations of modern telephone applications. Mission critical application (as frequently are those of a telephone nature) are hosted, implemented and concretized in production without fear of disservice. Our servers and network elements are state-of-the-art and capable of handling a very high volume of calls as well as particularly intensive applications such as realtime streaming. The infrastructure The ProxyNumber technical infrastructure is distributed in 4 Datacenters, 2 in Paris and 2 in Germany. Datacenters are fully balanced and redundant and by the end of 2022 we will also be present in Turin and Milan. The SIP service is provided thanks to the implementation of 40 SBCs (Session Border Controllers, elements of the network that are responsible for protecting, routing and prioritizing telephone traffic) completely redundant while for the RTP (Realtime Transport Protocol, the network protocol used for streaming audio and video) we use 80 media servers which are also redundant. We are present in several countries (Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland and Luxembourg) and we are directly interconnected with each country master telephone operator. We deliver a volume of 150 million of calls per month and by the end of 2022 we will also arrive in Spain and Tunisia. 80% of the NOC (the network operations center) and the technical development department are distributed in Italy and the remaining 20% in Luxembourg.

Request a free demonstration and discover all the potential of our services.